Monday, April 23, 2007

Sopranos Series Three

I had a right touch of good fortune over the weekend, which is strange when you consider that if I fell into a barrel of tits I'd probably come up holding my mickey. I went into my local Xtravision to rent whatever passes for entertainment as decided by overpaid, talent deficient Hollywood Executives when what did I spy but Series Three Sopranos for rent. Renting box sets has to be one of the best and most initiative ideas to hit the Irish home entertainment industry since the Beta Max tape. It allows enthusiast's to spend entire weekends watching wall to wall coverage of their favourite series including 24, The Simpsons, Lost, Family Guy, Futureama, etc. See here to locate your nearest store. Needless to say I have added Series three to my collection and all for the princely sum of 6 euro, as opposed to 40 here.

Happy Days!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home