Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Great News For BlogsByStephen Readers

After my two month sabatical in the Eurasian Steppes where I communed with the nomadic goatherding tribesmen of Ulan Bator, after a shamanic sweat lodge with the native American Indian and after several nights on the batter in downtown Malfornia I would like to proudly announce that Cubaboy is back and ready to fill the internet with his own brand of off colour jokes, skillful wordplay and seamless photshopping.

After a deluge of correspondence (if no correspondence counts as a deluge) I have decided to give the whole internet thing one more chance. I promise that over the next few weeks I will flood these pages with all manner of delightful jape and bawdy story!!!

I'll tell you of my travels in the past two months, my plans to run for election in this years ah....election, my latest technology, dictograms!! and of course the obligatory full frontal nudity that has become part and parcel of the blogsbystephen experience. I'll also be introducing a special section where you can send in a photo of a friend of yours and blogsbystephen will photshop them into a sexual themed photo and develop a story around it.

It's going to be an exciting couple of months, join me in my quest to make the internet a little smuttier!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Major General Creedon said...

Welcome back old friend. I'm almost sorry I've posted so many headshots of myself now.

What can I say? I'm a vain cunt!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home