Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Doggystyle

Many of you have no doubt noticed my lack of output on the auld blog recently. This is due in no small part to the fact that I have become a father. As unbelieveable as it sounds, yes I am a daddy. Fatherhood really is the life changing event that all the experts say it is and while I wasn't there for the birth I will make it upto my son by being there for all the important events in his life. I don't see his mother any more which is unfortunate (she ran off the bitch!!) but my current partner has been very understanding under the circumstances. Afterall it's not every woman who would take another females child into her home. Here's a couple of pictures of the litte fella.....












Here He Is Balmed Out On His First Night Home


Airing His Wares......So Like His Father!!!










I've called my son Keane after the greatest northern hemisphere player ever. Although he seems to be adopting some of his father's traites early on, he has a very unnerving habit of "liking" people. In fact it's rather ironic that the least sociable man in the country has such a sociable dog

I've tried to engender a hatred of humans by signing off key and poking him with a stick but nothing seems to work. He has however taken a keen interest in my arm and has been know to become romantically involved with the arm. Arm molestation is taken quite seriously and is stopped in it's tracks.


Here He Is Planning A Romatic Laison With My Arm



Shortly After This Photo Was Taken He Bit Me Face

Well who knows what the future holds for Keane and myself, we'll probably get into all manner of zany adventures involving car chases, bar room brawls and sexy bitches....for the dog of course!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Major General Creedon said...

Congratulations lad! He's the bulb off ya!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home