Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A New Feature On BlogsByStephen

Firstly let me apologise for my prolonged absence. I was helping with the formation of a new Government and I think the results of my efforts are there for all to see, a slap dash half hearted effort that has become a byword for BlogsByStephen!! Today I take the greatest pleasure in announcing a new feature on the BlogsByStephen, a ClustrMap. This handy little feature will not only tell you where you are in the world (if you're so fucking thick that you need to be told) but it will also tell everyone else who's dropping by BBS. You'll also notice that I have moved up my sitemeter from the end of the page to a more visible position. I've also posted a couple of links which I like to visit from time to time, one is the Guardian website, whose football coverage is second to few and the second is to long time associate Colonel Creedon, who not only visits the site but also leaves the occasional comment (note to the rest of ye lazy fuckers!!!)

These are only a few of the changes I've planned in the next few weeks (and by that I mean they're all the changes I've planned). So if you like/dislike the new layout or want to share a sexual health issue with the group for our titillation please feel free to do so.

3 Comments:

Blogger Major General Creedon said...

Cool. Your revolutionary new layout is remarkable. I'm sure your map thingy will give people many seconds of entertainment.

I do want to ask a favour however. By referring to me directly and noting that the "rest of ye" are lazy fuckers. This gives people the impression that I'm a brown-nosing tosspot, someone who was teachers-pet at school. I want to be "one of the lads" too so please include me when making broad statements against your readers or I'll only feel left out.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to issue a clarification:I previously made reference to the majority of my readers being "lazy fuckers". I excluded Colonel Creedon from that number. I would now like to clarify that the Colonel is my lap dog and does everything I tell him to do. If any of you bigger boys want to beat him up his work and home addresses are available upon request.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Major General Creedon said...

Mental! Cheers.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home