Friday, May 18, 2007

Sitemeter Is Shit And Run By Fucking Morons

As the title of this post may suggest I'm having issues with my Sitemeter. Well, when I say issues that conjures up images of a service that works periodically. I haven't had a recorded hit on my site since May 8, 2007. Now what the fuck do they think they're playing at??? I've announced that I'm running for the Dail and these fucking cunts decide lets fuck Cubaboy up by denying him what should be a virtual landslide worth of hits. By the way I can't fucking afford to miss these hits, it's not as if I have a large readership. To add insult to injury I have mailed them three or four times and the useless fucking jobsworth wankrags can't even be bothered to respond. Sitemeter is shit and run by fucking morons.


3 Comments:

Blogger Major General Creedon said...

That's most peculiar. Is it regestering my visits? (It will appear I'm visiting from Northern Ireland.)

1:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's back working now (about five minutes after my abusive posting!!). It was a case of the html code being deleted from my site. "Apparently" it happens a lot with blogspot accounts.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Major General Creedon said...

Really? Interesting. I'll keep an eye out.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home