Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Election 2007:Results (For Malafornia South Central)

Ahhh well (weary sigh) it's all over for another five years. As you may have guessed from the wall to wall coverage on RTE since last Friday, Cubaboy was not given a mandate by the knuckle dragging locals in South Central. My voting pact with Mr. Tayto crumbled like a salted snack in a bold child's hand, as did my hopes to rule you dogs....well, like the dogs you are!!

Instead of choosing the path less trodden you fools chose the same auld bunch of slags who you'll be cursing before the end of the week because your tea is too hot or you're too fat or some other inane complaint whilst ignoring the fact that your life is in fact shit.

Anyway I suppose there's no hope for this society. Ye'r all a bunch of fucking losers and no amount of common sense from me will sort ye out. I will not however slink out of public life like the shitbag McDowell. My plans for domination need refinement, a military coup perhaps. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Democracy just doesn't work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home