Thursday, May 24, 2007

Election 2007 Update

Just a quick note since I won't be with you tomorrow (I'll be at the count center in Malafornia) I've just come from the voting cubicle in South Central and the turnout is said to be in and around 1% so far. This is a massive up surge since the last election when a disappointing 0.5% of the population turned out to vote. Early exit polls suggest that the voting pact with Mr Tayto is holding up in the North Ward but Mal-Qaida have polled strongly in the West Ward, with Militant Lesbians doing well in Malafornia's gay quarter. I won't get much sleep in the next forty eight hours but fingers crossed it'll all be worth it when I'm elected. Until Monday when I'll reveal the final result.....Cubaboy Abu!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Major General Creedon said...

Good luck lad. It sounds like you're the best of a bad lot :)

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say half the problem might be the "Axis of Evil" slogan, which has been getting, some might say, unfair press in recent years. The trick here is to rebrand your message. Instead of "genoicide", it should be "free medical care" In terms of your policy itself, you may say six of 1 half dozen the other but people really go for free stuff like

6:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fuck it daveyboy you may not be 100% wrong. I'll rebrand my "hate crimes" into "alternative love" policies. It's all about optics. I need a campaign manager for 2009 local elections....are you free???

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, one hand's always free, that much I will say. Although, I will need certain things going foreward.
For a start, team of round the clock monkey typists, If unavailiable, retards will do as part of my "Getting them to work for us" scheme. It's bold, it's change, it's "putting in the effort" to something actually usefull.
Cubaboy, we're going have to start thinking bigger here, we're going to begin by reshaping the entire geopolitical landscape by making the middle east look like a utopian part of the world relative to Ireland and Osama look like a toilet trained gay rights activist.
It may seem like an unpopular move at first but as you say it's "optics." People don't want to see violence in the world anymore, so pysically blinding people (or free "Uv light protection") is the logical next step.
It's all ahead of us.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home