Thursday, June 07, 2007

Nigger, Nigger, Nigger!!!

I am not a tolerant man. I am not a patient man. I am not a man to protest for someone else's rights. I am not, in my view, a racist man. I am also not a man who wastes his time watching the televisual excrement that is Big Brother. However it has come to my notice that another "Big Brother Race Row" is brewing. Apparently one white vacuous bitch called an equally vacuous black bitch a "nigger". From what I understand it was said in jest but what annoys the fuck out of me is that it's not politically correct to say nigger. Apparently the worst thing in the world you can do these days is say the word nigger. Yet the same black people who are so offended by the word openly call each other nigger. To be honest I don't give a fuck what people call each other, what I do object to is the fact that the PC police have deemed it a hate crime for me to use a word. Maybe if they didn't get so het up about the word it would lose some of it's taboo quality and we'd all be a little less sensitive. Channel Four must be delighted however, their ratings for tonight's show might reach double figures now, niggers!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Major General Creedon said...

The term has only become non-PC in our lifetime. Look at this movie from the mid-70's.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home