Thursday, March 23, 2006

Cubaboy Genuinely Blown Away By Apathy To Site

Well what a mediocre response to my last request I must say. Not since Fred West asked his kids who's next has there been such a low key response. Or maybe you want me to make good on my threat of posing nude next to common household goods, I suppose it would give you a better idea of girth anyway!!

Well having said all that the response was as good as I could have expected considering only two people (who don't come looking for nude pictures of Scarlet Johansen) actually visit this site. Your responses are welcome and some of are actually workable, why at this very minute I'm engaged in a major story concerning a well known military figure, which I shall bring to your ears as soon as I fugure out how to upload sounds.

All this has left me in a rather awkward position, for you see I predicted I'd get no responses and last evening I went out to my back garden and took hard core sex pictures!!! Now I must warn anyone who is under 18, of mild constitution or likely to get offended easily and go on the Joe Duffy/Niall Prenderville show and complain, THESE PICTURES ARE FUCKING RANCID!!!




Read on at your own peril


This is a picture of my compost bin, if you look closer you can see one of my balls





This is a picture of my garden shed, upon closer inspection you can see my big, hard tool

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephen likes boys.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephen hates clowns but appreciates your thought no matter how critical or acerbic they may be, Dutton

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture of your hard tool was most unexpected. Life will never be the same again.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What about once of my balls??? Note the discoloration, from overuse!!!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if you stop toying with it in your freetime, or maybe give it a rinse in cold water, the colour would return to its original state?

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cann't wait to see a clip of some uphill gardening...

Don't look at me like that, I've got money for it if you want it.
Simple.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll show you a picute of me kicking your hole if you're not careful, mofo!!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home