Friday, February 24, 2006

My New Hobby

As a frequent visitor to this site you may already know that I have joined the Malafornia cell of Al Quieda. It all started inocently enough a few weeks ago when I was approached by an Islamic looking gentleman outside Super Valu on the main street asking if I was interested in seeing the world? Well as you know I'm a keen traveller (not the pavee kind thank you very much). Well we got to talking and decided to continue our comversation in the local mosque and it was there that I decided to become a Muslimist. I think what swung it for me was their ability to be offended by the simpliest of cartoons and their ability to raise a mob of screaming Arabs at a moments notice. I was also hugely impressed by their ability to get the words Happy Christmas banned in America and parts of England and they're objection to Santa Claus. The local Al Quieda leader Mahmoud said that if my first suicide mission works out good then there could be further opportunities down the line. I guess what I'm most pleased about is finally finding a group of people who seem to appreciate me for me. I mean I can say any kind of shit to them and they just mutter something in Arabic and then they all laugh uproariously. You know what? I really think this is going to work out

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a defense strategy inm mind for when the Colonels men come for you? lol

8:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Colonel and his Imperialistic forces of evil don't stand a chance against my Asshole of Evil which will be unleashed upon the earth!!! As I have stated before, Mallafornia will be your Vietnam!!!!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home