Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Naked Pictures Of Scarlett Johansen & Kiera Knightly



I think it would be remiss of me in the current political climate not to publish the above picture. I am publishing this picture not becaue I am poking fun at anyone's belief's, I am publishing to provoke debate and to protect my right to freedom of speech.

I believe that all cultures, be they Christian or Other, will come together over this picture and put other images aside in a spirit of togetherness.

I am also running a competition for contributors who possess other such pictures, be they photoshopped or otherwise to post said pictures.....all in the name of freedom of speech of course!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if they blanked out the gay guy, no-one cuold possibly take offense at pictures like these.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The amount of hits I've got since I put this blog up has amazed me. To the perverts who have searched under "scarlett Johansen naked" or "Kiera Knightley naked" my apologies, this was meant as a witty blog not a smutty one.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home