Thursday, December 22, 2005

Cubaboy Too Lazy To Post

Yes it's finally happened, I've got too lazy to think of anything even mildly amusing to post on my blog. I'm sitting here now stuffed with free choclate that they plied us with at work in the vain hopes of getting a full day's work out of us and I just couldn't be bothered. I contemplated doing something funny involving Dutton's face on Rodge or Podge or Ciaran/Jack Black episode 149 but really I just couldn't be pushed. I see Genthar has done something hilarious about Pluto or something. I really should buck up my idea's and do some form of '2005 a retrospection' but who would want to relive the past year, I mean as years go it was fairly shitty. The Pope died, which depending on you religion was a good or a bad thing. George Best finally died, both deaths got more media attention than the hundreds of thousands of people who died in Pakistan. But that's fair enough, two privilged white men deserve much attetion than a bunch of deprived Pakis.

I suppose that over Christmas I'll be doing some brainstorming in an attempt to win back my ever dwindling audience. I promise you even more expose's involving Dutton dressed as a woman, Ciaran in a mapcap comedy and anti Hollywood rants. Plus a special feature called 'Expose A Padeophile'. My plan goes as follows, everytime you log onto this webblog I can see your ISP and referring page (among other things). In previous posts I've described the varity of perv's logging onto this site as a result of looking for filth through google searches. Now while the majority of these prev's have been as regular as could be hoped for I will attempt to trap a peado next year and blackmail him. I will add some dubious words like, kiddy and explicit in the hopes that someone will search these words and find themselves on my site. The bait been taken the blackmail will begin.

Well I'm off now for a huge Christmas turkey and some mulled wine.......ok some roast chicken and a bottle of coke..........ok a frozen pizza and some water. Happy Christmas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Major General Creedon said...

Have a very merry Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, and good luck with the blackmailing, it sounds like a great idea.
Happy New Year!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home