Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Did I Ever Tell You About That Time....

....when I beat the living snot out of "Iron " Mike Tyson??? Well nonbeliever, the pictures have just come back from the Chemist and they clearly show me whacking seven shades out of the former undisputed champ. Admittedly Tyson was on the way down from his meteoric career by the stage he met me. His money men thought it would be a great idea to fight a white Irishman on Patricks day last, they picked the wrong Paddy!!



You Said What About Me Mother???

Anways, there was the usual kerfuffle at the weigh-in, you know Mike, trying to bite my extremities off and what have you. But I'll tell you what, he was a quiet boy after going tweleve rounds with yours truely. It took twelve rounds but to be honest with you I was only playing with him for the last seven. Eventually I put him down in the twelvefth. A gamey little fucker though he got back up, the ref had already counted him out by that stage though.


Take that ya cunt.....and that


I decided to hang up my gloves after the fight and retire undefeated to Malafornia where I now live. What ever became of Mike??? Well I think he's doing panto this year with Niall Prenderville in the Everyman. We remain good friends to this day!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way the expression on ur face doesn't change from the weigh in right to the final moments of tysons defeat, I mean that's some cold and focused sheiit right there mofo
By and by, now that ur in the big time u should think of a sassy name to inspire fear in ur enemys like Steve "Da Piss Bomb" Creedon or Steve "ur not gettin out of this fuckin ring alive let me tell you somethin for nufin ya ho ya" Creedon and such

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and maybe you could, with your winnings, buy your OWN shorts for your next match?

4:58 PM  
Blogger Major General Creedon said...

Did you touch Don Kings hair. You can't have not. Is it real?

10:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Davey Boy, as you can read from my blog I retired to Malafornia soon after the fight, I now only engage in bare knuckle boxing with the local pikey's. As for my expression, well that's my game face.

Dfors, not being a professional boxer at the time, and filling in on such short notice I had to borrow another boxers shorts. Snug fit let me tell you

Colonel, yes I did get to touch his hair......I'll only say one thing, that man conditions!!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Though he only uses ordinary sunlight soap for the old pubes (back and front)

4:38 PM  
Blogger Major General Creedon said...

Intimate knowledge there obviously Dave!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intimate knoweledge of any subject is a worthy goal for both Jedi and common ner' do well alike, I think you would agree.
I just found the exception that's all that's happened here..

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home