Tuesday, December 13, 2005

'A Christmas Wank' Enters Charts At No 3

Great news everybody, my single has entered the UK Top 40 at number 3. This is fantastic for a debut single and is, no doubt, due in no small part to your loyalty in purchasing the single. We're also doing well in America (no 11) where the kids have invented a dance to go with the song, they call it 'The Wank'.





Sir Cliff is overjoyed at the success and has even managed to stay off the booze for two whole weeks. We're embarking on a whirlwind tour of England this evening in an attempt to push it tonumber one. So let me finish by saying, if you have a 'Christmas Wank' well done and thanks, if you don't have a 'Christmas Wank' then go out and get one now!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Major General Creedon said...

Congrats Cubaboy. I got two Christmas wanks! And I'll get another before they're all gone.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally got my Christmas Wank from the attractive and curvy young blonde in the music store. I'm going back this morning for another, as she says its great that you want everyone to have a "white christmas" and she'll help me again

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an utter discrace, there's millions of people all around the world without even a pot to piss in nevermind being able to afford a christmas wank and here ye are rubbing it into their faces..
For shame!

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

davey boy is onto an interesting line of thought. What I hae to say on the matter ... those who can't afford a pot to piss in are most likely totally unaware of Cubaboys unexpected hit.
Me, I'm off round to a girl in my class' house this afternoon, I'm trying to convince her to do the dance the americans invented with me (the wank). I'm doing my best to make sure its a white christmas all round!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home