Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I Would Like To Work Like A Black

I've been prone to many verbal gaffs over the years, remember that time I told the epileptic joke to the epileptic, or that time I did the "bad traveller" joke to the Pavy Point annual convention???, but even I had to take my hat off to Mary O Rourke who upon gaining her party's nomination to run for Parliment in the next general election praised her campaign workers for "working like blacks"









The Latest Head Gear For The Foot In Mouth Brigade


Now I may not be the most politically correct guy, I may still call ladies birds and call gays queers, but to use that kind of language is totally unacceptable. I mean to insult your campaign workers like that. Everybody knows that the blacks don't scratch their arses unless theres a giro in it for them. Some people!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"unless theres a giro in it for them"
...
Thats a bit harsh, some will accept cash for doing that

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home