Friday, September 19, 2008

What Will You Be doing This Weekend??

Ahh....so it's Friday midday and feeding time at the communal trough at my mill and quickly enough the conversations of glassed-eyed bovine workmates turns to "what'cha doin' for de weekend?". Oh what high brow question in between mouthfuls of Monster Munch and coke. A question to grapple with whilst simultaneously spraying the table with partially chewed deep fat fried chicken. No talk of man's enduring struggle with "why are we really here?", no at this swill trough there's only talk of drunkenness, planned whoring and possible drug abuse.



So you fucking factory fodder, let me tell you what I won't be doing this weekend.



1. I won't be watching the Ryder Cup




I hate both American and Europe and would like a situation where a.n. other continent could get it together to whip both of them. In fact the only good things about the Ryder Cup are the surgically enhanced wives. I find it fun to estimate how much money has been spent to make them all look exactly the same.



2. The All Ireland Football Final





Football is a game played by bullocks with little skill and even less finesse, where a shoulder to the face is considered a "great tackle" and where a score of eight points to five is considered a high scoring match.

3. Chelsea v Man United

Watch a bunch of over payed, soft as piss, pretty boys ponce about the field for a boring one all draw...no thanks.

So what will I be doing this weekend?? I'll be sanding and varnishing my front door. Because that's all I've been listening to for the last three months!!! "When are you varnishing the front door?", "Are you varnishing the front door this weekend??" and so on and so forth. So forget a weekend on the lash with my bovine work colleagues, it's a weekend of unpaid drudgery for me.



Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe a rant about Joe "crybaby" Duffy should be your next body of work. The man was obviously too lazy to spend a few bob and go to India for all these years. But then a fly-on-the-wall telly programme that pays him comes around and bam he's all interested in his granduncle and grannys lives. And then he gives an X-factor style camera cry to make us all cringe. He's classy alright. That's my rant for the week.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have anymore shit left after writing your death threat to Ben Affleck, perhaps you could varnish the door with it.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow!!! I'm flattered that anyone read, let alone left a message on my blog.

@ Anon. I have posted several times my thoughts about Joe Duffy, sufice to say if I was given five minutes alone with him he's do more than cry....he'd bleed.

@ Matt Damon. Are you the real Mat Damon?? God know's he's fucking useless enough to post on this site!!!

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WANKER WITH A CAPITAL W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yawn!! Is wanker really the best you can come up with?? What I want you to do now is go off into a room with a big book of insults (because you certainly can't think of anything original) and write down some choice insults so next time you decide to post here like a big brave man, anonymously, we'll all have something to laugh at. Clown.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home