Monday, August 11, 2008

Apocalypto 2??

Regular readers to this site will know that if you want exclusive movie news then you don't come here. In fact the latest movie reviewed on this site was the latest Keystone Kops film. However, what I am now about to announce is so exclusive, so earth shattering, so bloody enormous that I can hardly believe it myself.





For you see on a recent trip from Atlanta to Cancun I was sitting next to a man who I will only call "K", I withhold his name in case he would get in trouble, but believe that what I am to relate is 100% fact. "K" was talking on the phone, loudly enough for me to overhear, about how he was travelling to Mexico to "hook up with the old crew" in preparation for Apocalypto 2. He even said that "Mel would be down next week".









If this is true and not the ramblings of some arse on a plane then I am very excited. Apocalypto was one of the last good films I seen with the right mixture or historical inaccuracy, violence and a damn good story well told. "K" was sporting a rather impressive blackberry on which he was talking to his secretary getting her to organise "his usual seats" for the next LA Galaxy game and to "put his friends up in the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills". I've done some inexhaustive research on the Internet and can find no mention of Apocalypto 2, but if it does come off then just remember where you heard it first!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home