Thursday, July 20, 2006

Yo' Better Check Yo'self!!!

Yo fools sup? Grand Master C here. Long time no see I hear yo say?? Where I been?? I been around, been keepin' it real and rechargin' my batteries old school. Yeah you might say I took my mothafuckin' ass to Krypton and chilled with my peeps. I had to get away, too much shit on my head. But now I'm back an' almost invincible......shit the only thing that can hurt me now is muthafuckin' Kryptonite, aka a kick in the swings. But shit, what's been goin' on in my absence??? War in the middle east??? Death on the roads???? Shit those muthafucka's needs to check theyselves befo' they recks theyselves, nawmmsayin'??!?!? Anyways here's a picture one of my peeps took of me in my new threads....what's that??? Shit sure I been workin' out, man gotta keep his shit tight for the ladies, nawmmsayin'????? Anways props to my hommies and no love to the haters!!!






Hezbollah, Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Alba Fucking, Naked Celebrities, Middle East, Pirates, Superman Returns

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U a skanky ass whore. You aint nuthin' but a biatch in those threads.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Major General Creedon said...

The man's on a high.

Is this the Sex-Piss man look? I'd say you could sue DC Comics for copyright infringement.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@ Anonymous (aka Declan), your havin' a giraffe aintcha mate???

@ Colonel, Sex Piss Man (or l'homme de Sex Piss as the French call him) does not wear a costume, a costume would get in the way of valuable insemination time. No, the horned one bestrides the land with only his might erection for protection (I made a rhyme), gizzing on good and evil alike in a effort to drain his mighty balls of the over secretion of love piss.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home