Monday, June 12, 2006

Terrorists Outsmarting Americans




Damn those bloody detainees in Cuba, not only are they a dangerous bunch but now they've only gone and started a war with the US. According to reports over the weekend three illegally held detainees have killed themselves. Hardly surprising if you were held in cramped, boiling conditions where you were beaten, mocked and pissed on on a daily basis I suppose. But now the Americans have turned the whole affair around and have accused the detainees of waging"warfare ..... against us" . Now I'm not the smartest man in the world but if your enemy declares war on you and then kills themselves instead of you surely this is a good thing??? Why you might even win the war. That is unless they didn't kill them selves at all and it was in fact your overzealous guards in the jail??!?!?!?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Was your previous post about joining the Garda Reserve serious? I didn't think the process was open yet. Can you post some more info. on your experience pls?

7:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Off course my last post was serious!!!!! All you have to do is go down your local cop shop and ask for an application, they'll be more than happy to oblige. All this stuff in the media about the guards objecting is all nonsense as far as I can see the lads at Angelsea Street were more than happy to help. See you on the mean streets!!!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent. Can I ask you what the process is? What the training will be, when will it be etc. Will you need much time off work? I looked for this stuff online and can't find anything. Thanks for your response....I will nip along to my local Garda station today.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The guards will fill you in on all the details (they differ from garda area to are)but do get back to me and tell me how you got on

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home