Friday, June 23, 2006

Vote Now!!!!!!!!! For Your Best And Worst Of World Cup 2006

Vote now reader for your best and worst moments of the FIFA, Mastercard, Fujifilm, Macdonalds, Coke 2006 World Cup. I'm not talking about best goal (although I'll accept nominations for that), I'm talking about most stupid hair cut, or biggest dive.

I'll start the ball rolling by nominating Goleo as most threatening World Cup mascot ever. I mean that bloody lion is at least seven foot tall. I remember that little fella in Mexico 86, they even gave him out in Kinder eggs and you could assemble him. And when you got bored you could attach his legs to where is arms should go.......endless hours of fun!! Even the stick figure for Italia 90 wasn't that threatening, just a bit esoteric.

Secondly I'd like to nominate Bill O Herilhy for THE stupidest remark made in the history of television. Last night he said, of the Austrialia Croatia game "The best team got the draw". Apart from that RTE coverage is me daza (that's good), I pity the fool who is stuck in BBC land, or God forbid ITV(shudder!!)


Okey Doke

3 Comments:

Blogger West said...

...aah, "Chippy" Brady...

....we are indeed not worthy.

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best: How about Sheva tripping over himself to 'earn' a penalty, or Decos cream of that Dutch fella when he wouldn't kick the ball back to Portugal. Oh fair play.

Worst: Girls thinking they know anything about the game. And the women going on about cute Torres. Baxtard

8:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thnak you for your post, you can howeer freely curse on this site. Words such as fuck shit and bastard are all acceptable

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home