Tuesday, June 20, 2006

World Cup 2006 Dictogram

Welcome any new readers who have been conned into visiting this site, also welcome the three regular readers. For your enjoyment and amusement I have attached a "dictogram". For those of you who don't know, a dictogram is a series of badly drawn, crude images which have a hidden message contained within. Whereas the following message is not crude visitors may be advised that some images and messages on this site are.

As always the first correct entrant gets a super prize!!!




Powerball, World Cup, Taylor Hicks, US Open, Paris Hilton Sex Video, Jessica Simpson Sex

5 Comments:

Blogger Major General Creedon said...

Welcome new readers, please enjoy my blog.

I daresay I only got that because Dutton is offline at the moment. It took longer than it should have because the lack of filth and sexual innuendo threw me off...

9:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes I had to claen it up because reader from the Guardian newspaper are now being referred to my site after I cunningly left my site address on display.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Major General Creedon said...

You sell-out. I only came here because you were one of the last people with any sort of personal values on the internet. Very low and depraved values but they were yours nonetheless. This unique individuality you carved out for yourself was a trademark, and now you're going to bow to the readership of that Guardian rag?

You disgust me sir!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You thought that I had values???? Never in the field of being right has one man been so wrong!!!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Major General Creedon said...

They're values to you, not to normal folk. Being sick and depraved are values you coveted for many years and have built your empire upon them now you turn your back on them on a whim. For whom? Readers of The Guardian.

I spit at thee!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home