Thursday, June 29, 2006

Cubaboy Bigger Than Jesus


It's finally happened, Cubaboy has been launched into the pantheon of stars. It's where I've always belonged really, I've only been marking my time with you lot until my ship finally came in!!! What am I blathering on about I hear you grunt from your behind your spit stained monitors??? Well Cubaboy's views have finally been aired via podcast and millions of people have heard them. Follow this link, download the podcast (Day 20) and go to minute fifteen roughly and hear for yourself. I feel so much more fulfilled now that I'm famous. I can also confirm that I will be appearing on this year's Celebrity Love Island and I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. Signed photo's are available for 5.99. Thank you my adoring fans!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home