Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Cubaboy Triumphant

Cubaboy emerged triumphant last Friday night in the battle of internet n'er-do-well's. The bout, which took place at a temporary dwelling site inhabited by colourful inbred folk who trade in carpets and rubbish, was a one sided affair with Cubaboy dominating throughout.

"The bastard coated himself in lard and marmite and was constantly licking himself in between desperate lunges at my genitals", said Cubaboy, "he's just so desperate for man cock it's unbelievable. Either way I was wearing a cup so he would never have gotten next nor near my dick or balls. The insatiable desire for cock in his eyes really disturbed me but I turned it to my advantage and walloped the fuck outta him".

The fight was all but over inside a few minutes after The Wankster's brittle right wrist disintegrated after a mistimed lunge met with a concealed anvil Cubaboy has secreted behind a nearby caravan.


A Pikey


Cubaboy will go on to fight King of the Pikey's (WBO version) later this year in Donegal. The Wankster will no doubt continue to moan like a fucking big girls blouse and annoy all and sundry he comes in contact with.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who were you fighting,because it wasnt me dipshit....name a real place and i will beat the fucking crap out of you,you spineless fucking toad..

10:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, someone obviously has a major issue with telling the difference between reality and fantasy. As everyone with half a brain who reads this site knows I didn't fight you last Friday night, I didn't fight anyone on Friday night. Here's something that might shock you, most of the stuff that's on this site isn't real. Yes, that's right, it's made up.

Now, if you are so fucking detached from reality that's really between you and your fucking team of doctors. Your mother might have fed you from her tit till you were twenty but in the real world your not going to be babied, you stupid fucking goon.

Now unless you break a fucking record and have something vaguely intelligent to say why don't just go for a coke and a smile and fuck yourself. Assclown.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Major General Creedon said...

I've always had an issue with the difference between reality and fantasy due to... waitaminute! Hey, Cuba, does this mean you didn't pick up a rug off the pikeys for me?

12:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Worry not Colonel, not only did I get a lovely carpet off the pikeys but they also threw in some gates...which they may rob back off me at a later date.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must have touched a nerve...Assclown,surely you can come up with something better than that.To be honest i was only writing on this site to make it interesting,because everything else on it was just you moaning about everything in this world,You must be a sad and lonely hick.Anyway its nice to know that i annoyed the shit out of you.See ya loser

9:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"To be honest i was only writing on this site to make it interesting" - well you fucking failed in that, much like everything else in your life I suspect. You are right, you do annoy me, but not because you post, but because of the repetitive rubbish you post. Try coming up with an original thought once and a while. By the way the "assclown" reference would have gone over your thick head but anyone who's watched Bad Santa will know what I mean.

In closing, please go and fuck yourself you stupid fucking waste of space....C U Next Tuesday.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done ,you remembered a line from a movie,you lead such a sad life that all you do is sit home on your own at home and watch dvd's all weekend,learn off the words,and then try and impress your friend's(ha),sorry i forgot,you dont have any....By the way you cant fuck yourself..so now who has the issue telling the difference betweeen reality and your idea of fantasy...Later "Assclown"

8:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jesus, I'm dealing with a five year old.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 actually...My birthday was yesterday!!!

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree with Cubaboy on this one. Pavee lackeens brother/father is a goon. By the way, I heard you're keeping up the old hobby since I saw you last. In my "new home" town as well! You should have called up.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry anonymous, I had to attend a local a&e soon after I completed my "hobby"!!!!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home