Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Middle Toilet Cubicle Syndrome

Some thing's been bothering me for quite some time now, and I'm not sure how to approach the issue with you. You see the subject which I am about to talk about is of a delicate nature and involves the most intimate of activities. Loath as I am to mention the subject, today I want to talk about taking a shit. Yes, pinching a loaf, taking a dump, dropping off the Cosby kids, whatever way you want to put it.

Now my problem isn't the act itself. I, like most people, enjoy a good shit if accompanied by the appropriate reading material and finished off with a double ply sheet of Kitten soft toilet roll. However, what I do object to is having to divulge my gastronomy in the presence of other folk. No, I don't mean shitting in front of people, that's fucked up beyond belief. What I'm talking about is the modern work place abomination that is the "three trap" toilet cubicle.



Separated only by a cheap wood chip panel you now get to take care of your most intimate ablutions only centimetres from another human being doing exactly the same thing, only usually nosier and smellier. You know the saying "you think your shit don't stink"?? Well I can tell you that in comparison to some people that I've had the distinct displeasure of sharing a khazi with that that statement rings true. What you will get, depending on the day of the week or the time of the day, is a multi sensory experience which will baffle and astound you in equal measure. Firstly let's deal with the smell. On a really bad day you can be assailed by the smell before you open the outer door to toilet (the actual room as opposed to the cubicle). You're left to wonder what fucking animal died in the vicinity recently. Then you've got sight. We've all been there, you lift up the seat and staring up at you is what can only be descirbed as a mini tree trunk, lodged in the S bend. I've often wondered how the donator can walk straight after producing such a prodigious crap. Hearing. If you're unfortunate enough someone will install themselves in the neighbouring cubicle and proceed to produce a variety of sounds. You have everything from the big heave, followed by the enormous fart and little or no shit(shart), to the simpering grunt, which produces a stinking flow of shiss (half shit half piss). I'll leave touch and taste because even I'm not that fucked up.

But above all these assaults on the senses there's one thing I can't get my head around. In my workplace we have the three-trap cubicle arrangement. Now I will usually go to the one farthest from the main door if I want to take a dump. I won't go to the one nearest the door because this is the most frequently used one and usually has about half a gallon of piss on toilet seat. But I also won't go to the middle one for some unknown reason. The cubicle itself is usually fairly clean. In fact it's probably the least used one. It seems most people don't use it either. For me personally I just don't want to be near anyone in that situation, I reckon that's most people's thinking. And that's fair enough. But what about the fuckers who only go into the middle cubicle?? Who, having seen your third trap door closed and an available first cubicle go into the middle cubicle. Do they have some deep need to be close to someone?? Do they need encouragement or desire recognition of what they've produced?? Well I'll tell what I think...they're fucked in the head.

Stay out of the middle cubicle and afford us all some dignity whilst taking a shit!!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have the three-traps at work as well. My least favourite is when you try to guess what type of animal left his remains smeared all over the bowl, post-flush.
Like you said, the trap furthest from the main door is the one to go for.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Major General Creedon said...

From a military and security standpoint it's also the safest bet. If your low on ammo and have to reload, duck into the furthest stall. Your enemy will either start shooting through the stall doors or kicking them in systematically one by one from the exit downwards. You must sychronise his kicking of the last door next to yours with you flying out guns blazing. Remember if he's shooting through the doors - so can you - get him first!

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find the trap without the door is best for rocket-launcher retaliatory fire.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have one of those at work. We call him the Middle Cubicle Bandit.

2:16 AM  
Anonymous best toilet seats said...

good article.

6:33 AM  
Blogger CPM Systems Pvt. Ltd said...

Toilet Cubicle
Toilet Cubicle

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home